(9 month course after Foundation Basic)
(Available in Completely offline, Synergy (offline + online) & Completely online formats)
Foundation Advanced course is offered to students who successfully complete the Foundation Basic course at BT. Foundation Advanced course helps students build on the concepts of P/C/M which they have learned during the Basic course.
This course not only further develops their confidence but also helps them in their preparation for their 10th board exams. Like Foundation Basic, we shall teach Physics, Chem, Math, Logic & Coding in Foundation Advanced course too. Foundation Advanced course shall ensure that students raise their level in these subjects and build on the momentum that they are carrying from the Foundation Basic course. Biology is offered as an additional optional subject in Foundation Advanced course just like it was offered in the Foundation Basic course.
2 lectures per week shall be offered in the Foundation Advanced course. Each lecture shall be of 3 hours & 20 mins duration, with a 15 mins break in between. In addition to these 2 lectures per week, a few special lectures will also be conducted for preparation of important exams like Homi Bhabha, Junior Science Olympiads and PRMO, etc.
The Foundation Advanced course is offered in 3 formats:
1. Foundation Advanced Offline (Completely offline)
2. Foundation Advanced Synergy (Offline + Online)
3. Foundation Advanced Online (Completely online)
1. Foundation Advanced Offline: In this format, both the lectures per week will be conducted in classroom coaching mode (offline mode). The student can choose a center of his/her choice (out of the options available in this format in his/her merit-wise category).
2. Foundation Advanced Synergy: In this format, every week, 1 lecture shall be conducted in classroom coaching mode at our various centers and 1 lecture shall be conducted in online mode. Online lectures are live lectures as per the batch timing, which the students can attend from the comfort of their homes. For classroom lectures, student can choose a center of his/her choice (out of the options available in this format in his merit-wise category).
3. Foundation Advanced online: In this format, students shall attend both lectures per week online. At BT, the online lectures are live and also lively where students participate via chat and by un-muting themselves responsibly.